Adobe After Effects CC provides more powerful video editing and producing features, so as to be able to make such amazing visual video effects. Therefore, it has a very wide range of applications, this covers film, movie, advertising, multimedia, web pages, etc. Again, many of the most popular computer games used it to make special effects synthesis, too.
Vcgsof provides everyone the Adobe After Effects CS/CC multilingual portable full registered version for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. There were highly compressed, and will be 1.6 ~ 2.1 GB after decompression.
// Portable Version Features //
- Drag & drop support
- Automatic file association: .aep, .aepx, .aet, .ffx, .chproj
- Available SendTo shortcut
- Switch language via the ‘AfterFXPortable.ini‘ file (example)
*** Not realized: high performance with hardware acceleration
// Supported OS //
- Windows Vista or higher (64-bit only)
- Adobe After Effects CC does not support Windows XP any more
- Adobe After Effects CC only support 64-bit Windows.
// System Requirements //
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2010, 2012 and 2015 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- DirectX End-User Runtime Offline Setup (June 2010, DXSETUP)
// Use Instructions //
- Download and extract to use
- Do remember to install all versions of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (especially 2010, 2012 and 2015), both 32-bit and 64-bit
- That’s all, enjoy!
*** If you encounter any errors, try to run the main program as administrator.
*** For errors like: The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll is missing, that maybe means you should run this program on Windows 10, other than just install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2015 on lower versions of Windows.
// Prompts //
- The decompression process may be very long (about 30 mins) and will take up almost all your system resources. So, please pay more patience.
- If it failed to start, try to run it as administrator, or enter “\After Effects 15\App\Ae” and run the ‘AfterFX.exe’ instead.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //