ClickCharts is a tiny and handy app that can help you easily make simple and intuitive flow charts (including the creation of various diagrams or mind maps), so as to clearly show your thinking, planning to others.
Any mind mapping software is designed to display data & info in an intuitive and organized way, such as to make the very detailed and complicated ideas much easier to understand. In this way, we can quickly record, organize our ideas and then share them to more people efficiently.
Although ClickCharts’s features are not as professional, comprehensive as many famous but bulky mind mapping tools (such as MindManager, XMind Pro, iMindMap, MindMapper, Edraw Max), its winning points lie in the tiny file size (only 500+ KB) and free license for personal, non-commercial use.
// Key Features //
- Includes chart templates to get you started
- Choose from a variety of symbols and line connector styles
- Create UML (Unified Modeling Language) standard visual modeling diagrams
- Edit and customize colors, fills and strokes
- Simple editing functions include copy, paste, undo and more
- Seamless sheet overlapping for creating and printing large diagrams
- Open and edit multiple diagrams simultaneously
- Detail control for artistic styles for filling and lining
- Export flow charts as jpg, gif, png or other image file formats to share or use in other applications
// Edition Statement //
The ClickCharts Free Edition is available for non-commercial use at home.
vcgsoft also makes and provides the ClickCharts Professional Edition (AKA: NCH ClickCharts Pro) portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, as well as pre-activated versions for Mac.
// Download URLs //
|Free (for non-commercial use)||Latest||Download||n/a|
|Professional Edition||v1.53||reserved||2.55 MB|
|Professional Edition||v3.04||reserved||2.47 MB|