vcgsoft provides the PSX2PSP v1.4.2 Final Portable version with the must-have ‘BASE.PBP’ file inside!
PSX2PSP (ANA: POPSTATION GUI) is actually a GUI-frontend for Dark_AleX’s popstation, known as a classic utility designed for converting and compressing PSX game ROM file formats into PSP compatible format.
PSX2PSP allows users to easily compress and convert the PSOne’s ISO, BIN or IMG game ROM file into the the PBP supported PSP file format. As a consequence, you can play your original old PSOne game backups or new downloaded ROM files on your PSP machine from now on with the help of PSX2PSP!
// Key Features //
- Graphical user interface, simple and refreshing, do not need enter the command line
- Support ISO/IMG/BIN image format conversion
- Customize all the icons and background music
- Support replacement of the warning icon
- The icon will automatically zoom to the specified size, support previewing
- Automatically read the corresponding icon and the background sound
- Automatically read the ID and name, and you can customize them
- Built-in conversion of the European version game
- Customize the conversion file output location, and it can automatically create a folder
- Support compression
- Support modifying EBOOT
- Reverted to ISO