GBTimelapse is a professional and powerful time-lapse photography tool specially designed for photographers. It can control a Canon digital camera with remote shooting function (that is, control the camera shutter remotely) via a USB cable, and automatically take footage and save photo sequence to local computer in a long-term delay (which generally needs to work continuously for several hours or even days, weeks or months).
GBTimelapse features HD output, simplicity and good usability, seamless transition, unattended operation, etc. In addition, it allows to set and adjust the time interval of delayed photography at any time, set up the method to activate the camera shutter. And, it is able to save the parameters of a camera in a file in advance, when you need to make your camera work in the delay mode, it is very easy to load its configuration directly from this file. But at present this feature only supports Canon series of digital cameras.
When it comes to the application of GBTimelapse, there would be too many. Because that depends entirely on the application category of the time-lapse photography technology itself. For example, using the time-lapse photography in a film often creates amazing movie watching experience; applied to film subjects such like urban landscape, natural scenery, astronomical phenomena, biological evolution; used to record the progress of an experiment or the production process of a product in a laboratory or workshop.
// Key Features //
- Each instance controls multiple cameras to capture images synchronously
- Automatic exposure and light lifting, including scripts and HDR capture
- USB control can connect camera to software
- Can analyze a camera via dynamic perception function
- Fully supports the real-time view settings of Canon, and captures up to 10 frames per second
- Multiple shutter modes available: single chip, automatic exposure, continuous shooting
- Run time intervals manually or according to the preset procedures
- Use Gbtimelapse or camera shutter release to activate the shutter
- Use Gbtimelapse or camera menu to change camera settings in timelapse
- Schedule a program for any time of day or night any day(s) of the week
- Use Windows task scheduler to run time-lapse
- Resume operation after a power failure
- FTP File upload: Upload images to your FTP host computer as they are captured
- Email Notification: Receive time-lapse progress reports by email from a remote unattended computer
- Multi-Camera: Control up to four cameras synchronously
// Official Demo Video //
// Compatible Cameras //
|GBTIMELAPSE COMPATIBLE CANON CAMERAS|
|Compatible Canon EOS Models|
|Incompatible Older Canon EOS Models||Rebel 300D, D30, D60, 10D, 1D, 1Ds|
|Canon PowerShot Models||GBTimelapse is not compatible with PowerShot models. An earlier version of GBTimelapse for the G10 and earlier PowerShot models is available by special request.|
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
// Edition Statement //
vcgsoft provides the GBTimelapse Pro Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and extract program
- Run GBTimelapse, enter “Help/Product License“, and click ‘Activate‘
// Prompts //
- GBTimelapse does not make a time-lapse movie; it captures a sequence of images. To make a movie from those images you need other software such as Quicktime Pro, Premiere Elements, Adobe After Effects, or Adobe Premiere.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //