Internet Download Manager and its portable full registered versions (41 languages support), every time the newest version of IDM released, vcgsoft will publish them in this post as soon. You can subscribe it to get the latest news & resources about IDM.
// Portable Full Registered Edition Features //
- No crack or patch required
- Unlocked the main program ‘IDMan.exe’
- No Internet connections shielding required
- No warning pop-ups like “…registered with a fake Serial number…”
- No not relapse
- Removed automatic update detecting on a regular basis
- Not random popup prompt about IDM update
- Perfectly adjusted download box display for Windows 8.1/10
- Removed daily reminder popup window
- Disable the default startup on Windows starts
- Removed useless menu items (Help, Registration), buttons and files (mainly help files)
// Edition Statement //
vcgsoft provides the Internet Download Manager “Full Installer + Unlocked Files + Reg Key files”, as well as “Multilingual Portable Full Registered Edition” (pre-activated – no registration required) for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Use Instructions //
for Portable version:
- Just download and extract to direct use
for Setup version:
- Download and install IDM (you’d better use the default setup path)
- Make sure to exit IDM completely (via Task Manager)
- Copy the unlocked files ‘IDMan.exe‘ and ‘IDMGrHlp.exe‘ to installation folder (like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\) and overwrite
- Double click the reg key file (Internet Download Manager.reg) to import license info (if you always use vcgsoft’s unlocked files, then this step is required only once)
- Restart computer (may be not required)
*** These Unlock Files, RegKey and installation method are working for all versions of IDM on both 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows.
*** If the “Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial Number” error still bothers you, run the ‘Hosts Blocker.bat‘ (administrator privilege may be required).
// Prompts //
- Whether you use IE browser or not, we always suggest that you delete the “IEMonitor.exe” file (need to end its process first in “Task Manager“) from the IDM’s installation directory. Because it runs in the background all the time as monitor and wastes the system resources.
- Do not delete the ‘Uninstall.exe‘, or it will give error like this every time it starts:
- IDM cannot find 1 file(s) that are necessary for browser and system integration. Please reinstall IDM
// Related Links //
- Internet Download Manager Official Toolbars download (Classic | Modern)
- Download Internet Download Manager Skins from DeviantArt
- Internet Download Manager Toolbar Creation Instructions
// Download URLs //
|Version||Setup Edition (AIO)||Size|
|v6.35 Build 11||Download||9.01 MB|
|Version||Portable Edition (AIO)||Size|
|New Better Portable Edition|
|v6.36 Build 1||next wave||n/a|
|v6.35 Build 1||Download||8.59 MB|
|Normal Portable Edition (discontinued)|
*** The portable maybe does not support integration with all sorts of web browsers, that’s what most portableware should have done.