Pichon’s user interface is quite clear, clean and pleasant in appearance, as it keeps all its functions in a prominent place for easy access. In addition, there is a large space for previewing the icon, so that you can look at a large number of elements at the same time. And Pichon is very well organized, all icons are placed in the appropriate categories to simplify their search. The built-in search function is extremely fast, as you type you will see results starting to appear.
In brief, in Pichon, you can easily search, select and add icons to your graphic projects (works with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe illustrator, Axure, Visual Studio, or any other programs). As a result, graphic designers and almost all users from other design industries who need to personalize the look of software product or website, then Pichon will help you a lot – allowing users to direct access and use a bulk of icons for free, thus saving time on designing their own original icons.
// Key Features //
- All icons have ~20 tags for effective search
- Browse around 50 categories, with 50–200 icons each
- An icon can have various styles: Material, iOS, Windows, or one of 22 more
- Pick a color and generate recolored versions of your PNG or SVG icons on the fly
- Drag icon to Illustrator, Photoshop, Visual Studio, and other programs
- All icons are done by a single designer, so your user interface will look consistent
- Vector icons are not merged and have preserved shapes
- Pick only the icons you need and build your own font
- Allows you to search icons quickly, and works well with Photoshop
- Get a code to paste an icon right into your HTML
// Supported Icon Formats //
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.6.1
// Edition Statement //
vcgsoft provides the Pichon full installers and unlocked files, portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, as well as pre-activated versions for Mac.
// Installation Notes //
for setup version:
- Download and install Pichon
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite
// Download URLs //