PIDKey also supports the direct import of CILX and TXT files generated by VAMT. More important is, it uses much less memory and comes with better compatibility.
Due to PIDKey’s simple and easy usage, the next time you need to reinstall your Microsoft product(s) but worry about that you might forget their keys/serial numbers, then just remember to try Ratiborus’s PIDKey.
// Key Features //
- Check information of Keys (PID & Activate counts), batch allowed
- Test the validation of collected product keys, and establish a keys database
- Backup your Keys list
- Check License Information
- Check the ability to activate via phone of Retail & MAK Keys
- Use KMS to activate Windows/Office/Visual Studio….
- Multiple languages support
- … and more
// Compared with VAMT //
- Don’t have to install the huge SQL Server any more
- Can test/add all kinds of keys such as “XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX”. Even the test does not pass, keys will be saved in database too, and classified as “KEY NOT DEFINED”, easy to maintain
- There won’t be the “Existing the same key value” problem when check the MAK’s remaining times of activation in batch
// Supported Microsoft Products //
|Dynamics CRM Server|
// Editions Statement //
vcgsoft provides the PIDKey Full/Lite Edition for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Warning //
PIDKey might be reported as Win32:Malware-gen threat with low severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful.