PUSH Video Wallpaper can directly set video or animated GIF image as desktop wallpaper. Besides, it also supports using videos as screensaver. Most importantly, this program has been optimized for performance (for example, it automatically pauses or stops when running other applications or playing games, so as to take as few system resources as possible), without causing the system to become slow or get stuck. Although PUSH Video Wallpaper also supports sound, I thinks it makes some sense to disable this feature, unless you want to utilize it to simply simulate and create some environment/atmosphere.
PUSH Video Wallpaper allows user to set local video, YouTube online video, and animated GIF images playing in the background as wallpapers, thus greatly enhancing the desktop’s entertainment level. In addition, when your computer becomes inactive, it automatically switches to the video-based screensaver, allowing everyone to watch, enjoy your favorite videos collection.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
vcgsoft provides the Push Video Wallpaper multilingual full installers and unlocked files for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Push Video Wallpaper
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite
- Launch program, and enter “Settings/Basic“
- Click ‘Activate License‘, and use the following license key to register:
- Name: vcgsoft Freeware Group.
- Key: VXPVIZ-DQW6KV-IIEYFY-P8CF2Q
// Prompts //
- Using hundreds of megabytes of video (or even an entire movie) as a live wallpaper is obviously stupid
// Download URLs //