Steelray Project Analyzer has clean user interface, navigation function similar to Microsoft Outlook; employs hyperlinked text and tree view display; is equipped with all the reports needed to analyze the quality of a schedule; and supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, and UN/CEFACT XML. It allows user to create clear, actionable reports with just a few mouse clicks, and customize the generated reports for a better understanding. In addition, it has a built-in encyclopedia that can analyze your results in more depth and explain them in a simpler way.
In summary, Steelray Project Analyzer can be a good helper to administrators when evaluating and analyzing a project. It helps you easily understand and organize existing project files, quickly find any hidden problems in their project schedules or data (saving significant time when searching for them), clean up useless code, optimize inefficient code or eliminate bugs, so as to write more concise program files faster.
// Key Features //
- Analyzer is the only solution to use statistically validated measures.
- Analyzer offers the most comprehensive repository of best scheduling practices, gathered from a large community of project managers across diverse industries.
- Analyzer can tackle larger and more complex project schedules than any other solution (which is why some of our best customers are actual rocket scientists).
- Analyzer’s simple, frictionless interface makes it the easiest solution to use, resulting in shorter time-to-results and greater cost savings.
- Analyzer makes better schedulers with its built-in encyclopedia of schedule quality.
- Analyzer uncovers issues far beyond the DCMA 14-point assessment, so you’re more likely to pass an audit and you’ll save the headaches of schedule hold-ups and lost revenue.
- As the number one schedule quality tool, Analyzer is frequently a skill listed on schedule analyst job descriptions and resumes.
- Analyzer is a product made and supported by passionate, highly skilled US-based developers, dedicated to great service.
// Official Demo Video //
// Universal License Info //
- License Key:
- Email: [email protected]
// Edition Statement //
vcgsoft provides the Steelray Project Analyzer multilingual full installers and all versions universal license keys for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of Steelray Project Analyzer from official site or AppNee
- Launch program, and use the universal license info above to register
// Related Links //
- Steelray Project Analyzer Online Manual
- Steelray Project Analyzer Video Tutorials
- Steelray Project Analyzer Criteria Formula Reference
- Steelray Project Analyzer F.A.Q.
// Download URLs //