WHMCS is essentially an excellent e-commerce marketing system that is widely used in the web hosting sales industry. Therefore, you can actually sell anything with it, because WHMCS supports multiple languages, supports secondary development by providing API interfaces, and integrates dozens of payment gateways and rich templates, as well as modular plug-ins in order to fully implement the online shopping process. And most importantly, web hosting retailers can easily realize all kinds of one-stop management in WHMCS, including customer information management, help system management, customer order management, customer hosting and domain management, and management for many other products.
As a set of online transaction software that integrates customer management, finance (bill payment) and help systems in one place, WHMCS mainly provides efficient solutions for automatic processing of IDC’s integrated business. It is able to well integrate with various web hosting control panels for VPS, dedicated servers, domain names, virtual servers, etc. At the same time, all popular hosting control panels (such as cPanel, VestaCP, ISPConfig, Plesk, etc.) provide complete APIs for WHMCS. As long as you want to get into the IDC industry, then WHMCS is indispensable at least for now. Of course, there are many similar systems on the market, but they are far inferior to WHMCS in functionality, performance, and design.
// Key Features //
|Save Time||WHMCS takes care of automating things so you don’t have to, saving you valuable time and money.|
|Automate Billing||Sending invoices, collecting payments, taxes, reminders and more are all a thing of the past with WHMCS.|
|Web & Domains||Integrated with all the leading web hosting control panels and domain registrars for automatic provisioning and management.|
|Support Tools||Integrated support tools give you a client portal complete with ticketing, knowledgebase, downloads and more.|
|Developer Friendly||Modular, extensible, well documented API’s and ORM all make developing with and customising WHMCS easy.|
|Secure & Scalable||WHMCS is a secure, dependable and scalable solution designed for businesses of all sizes and backed by an awesome support team.|
// System Requirements //
- PHP v5.6.0+
- MySQL v5.5.0+
- ionCube Loaders 6.0.4+
- PHP Memory Limit: 64 MB – 128 MB
- PHP Database extension – PDO
- PHP extension – Curl with SSL
- GD2 Image Library
- JSON Support
- Curl Support (with SSL support)
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
vcgsoft provides the WHMCS multilingual Full Source Code for web server.
// Installation Notes //
for WHMCS 5/6/7:
- Download files, upload programs, and extract them to the server root directory
- Go to http://yourdomain.com/install
- The program will guide you through the installation.
- Because the program is cracked version,You can enter any License to validate during installation.
- Fill in the administrator account information and start importing the database.
- When everything is finished, delete the /install directory.
- Go to admin panel, please visit: http://yourdomain.com/admin
// Prompts //
The installation of WHMCS has high requirements to the deployment of server system components:
- First, WHMCS requires ionCube. But PHP 7.1 and higher does not contain ionCube. As a result, you’d better install PHP 5.6 instead
- Second, WHMCS will automatically detect the requirement for write permission to a file/folder in the installation process. Only the permission modifications meet the requirements, can the installation process continue
// Related Links //
- WHMCS Guides & Tutorials
- WHMCS User Documentation
- WHMCS Developer Documentation
- WHMCS Frequently Asked Questions
// Download URLs //
|Full Source Code||v5.3.14||Download||4.05 MB|